- 1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service
- 2. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- 3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Runtopia prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Runtopia upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- 4. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Runtopia users.
- 5. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- 6. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- 7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- 8. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- 9. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Runtopia.
- 10. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Runtopia users.
1. USE OF APPLICATION
- a. The Runtopia Technology(“Runtopia”) grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to install and use this Application(“Runtopia”), the Runtopia solely and exclusively for your personal use.
- b. You may not use the Runtopia in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Runtopia (or servers or networks connected to the Runtopia), nor may you use the Runtopia in any manner that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Runtopia (or servers or networks connected to the Runtopia).
2. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- You acknowledge that (a) the Runtopia contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, and (b) The Runtopia Technology owns all right, title and interest in and to the Runtopia and content, excluding content provided by you, that may be presented or accessed through the Runtopia, including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights therein and thereto. “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all rights existing from time to time under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, and any and all other proprietary rights, and any and all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide. You agree that you will not, and will not allow any third party to, (i) copy, sell, license, distribute, transfer, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Runtopia or content that may be presented or accessed through the Runtopia for any purpose, unless otherwise permitted, (ii) take any action to circumvent or defeat the security or content usage rules provided, deployed or enforced by any functionality (including without limitation digital rights management functionality) contained in the Runtopia, (iii) use the Runtopia to access, copy, transfer, transcode or retransmit content in violation of any law or third party rights, or (iv) remove, obscure, or alter The Runtopia’s or any third Parties copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the Runtopia.
Runtopia does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, you hereby grant to Runtopia a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or through the Service.
- Runtopia operates an mobile app aiming to help people who are sports and health-conscious,by Runtopia mobile App ,which is provided by Runtopia,Inc(“us”, or“we”,or”our”,or”Runtopia”),in connection with all our partners, users, service providers, and other affiliates.
- ▪ Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who can access our Service(“Users”).
1. The Service
- Currently, Runtopia App essentially offers its users the following Service(including Mobile applications and other services.)
- 1.1 Runtopia app, both iOS and Android version.
- 1.2 Personal profile page, including personal information offered by you.
- 1.3 Sports diary, including an overview of running histories.
- 1.4 GPS Routes, as recorded by users, and presented and administered by Runtopia, respectively.
- 1.5 User Content created by users, and messaging system, in order to exchange personal information.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to be able to use the Runtopia app, registration is required.
- • Your username, password and mobile phone number when you register for a Runtopia account.As your log in with 3rd parties account, we also collect your e-mail address, username under your permission.
- • Profile information that you provide for your user profile(e.g, nickname, pictures, phone number, age, gender, height, weight) These information help us to calculate your calories of each exercise activity.
- • Only persons legally capable to enter into agreements on their own behalf shall be permitted to register with the Runtopia app. You are not allowed to operate any illegal behavior with the Runtopia app.
2.2 Analytics information:
• We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
2.3 Cookies and similar technologies:
2.4 Location data
• The Service include various location-based features,like mapping your outdoor activity routes. To provide these features we need to collect, use and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your mobile device. For some 3rd party partners, the information will be shared automatically. For others, as Facebook, this information will be share under your permission or if you choose to share it.
- CAUTION: Continually using your GPS on background mode will reduce your battery life.
- 2.1 Registration
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
• help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
• remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
• provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
• provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
• develop and test new products and features
• monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
• diagnose or fix technology problems
• automatically update the Runtopia application on your device
- We guarantee that user data will never be used for commercial purposes without the user's consent
4. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Runtopia does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us (support@Runtopia.net)